الجمعة، 29 أغسطس 2014

Yester me yester you

Yester me yester you

Yesterday’s no longer due

We are today..fresh and new

I did love you, but that was yesterday




I do recall all our moments

I keep them safe in my memory

I sing along when I listen to our song

I still laugh at your jokes, I still find them funny

And my heart still aches when you are not fine

But you remain in yesterday

And darling now, we are today



I already grabbed my umbrella and heavy coat

Because its raining and almost snowing

Like it usually does in winter

While you are still counting the yellow leaves

That are abandoning their trees

Autumn is over and so are we



When you join me in the new season

smile back at me when we meet

and be kind like you have been

because we might meet again

In another day that is not today

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق