الأحد، 12 أكتوبر 2014

My hands are dry



My hands are dry
Longing for your touch
When will your hands caress mine?
I hope you don’t keep the longig too long for that we don’t know for how long I’ll be here.
Do you mind the wrinkles on my hands? The colored veins that are paved and queit vivid to the eye?
Do you mind the pale color of my skin? Do you mind the ten other hands the preceded yours? Perhaps it is not my hands that are keeping you away?
Is it the two husbands I once had? Or the many lovers who crossed by my heart and body? Or the children that call  me grand ma?
My hands are now either baking or knitting for the little ones. And sometimes, they are struggling with the tv remote control. But they do more than other time long for your touch. when my hands is with yours, I hold a grip of the woman I once was. And I feel that I can for a little while let go of my grey gown and wear once more my favorite scent. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق