السبت، 19 مايو 2012

Sara and Khaled


 A toast for love
Sara and Khaled
  • The words that come out of you are full of life. I can hear them breathe. Your words are living beings that keep me company through lonely days.

  • I love it when you win; I love it more because you let me play. You know I don’t seek triumph; I only want to know that I'm allowed to play.

  • You see me and yet it doesn’t scare me. When I am with you, I find myself taking off the many layers I learnt to wear to protect me from the tricks of time and still I am as warm as a hot chocolate.

  • Don’t worry about my love to you when you are away. I recall our moments -all kinds of moments -and I love you more.

  • I am surprised...I solved your riddle and I still want to be around you. This doesnt happen to me a lot!


  • You know my fears- the ones I know and the ones I don’t- and you show me how to beat the hell out of them. I know your fears- all of your fears- and I respect you more.

You know my ugliest mistake
You know my family crap
You know my dull side
You know the evil me
And you're still here

  • Your presence in my life just makes sense. The timing, the reasons, the impact; it just makes sense.
   
  • You are the greatest risk I've ever taken. Thank you for not ruining that for me…

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق